Terms & Conditions
Agreement between Kristen James Fitness (KJF) participants and the person whose name, address and details appear on attached enrolment form. WARNING: this is a legal document that affects your rights.
All KJF participants:
- I acknowledge that it is a condition of participating in this activity that I do so at my own risk
- I accept all risks and hereby indemnify and release the trainers, their agents, affiliates, employees, members, sponsors, promoters and any person or body directly and indirectly associated with the trainers or KJF, against all liability (including liability of their negligence and the negligence of others) claims, demands and proceeding arising out of or connected with my participation in these activities.
- This release and indemnity continues forever and binds our heirs, successors, personal representatives and assigns.
- I acknowledge that participating in this activity may involve a risk of serious injury or even death from various causes including: over exertion, dehydration, equipment failure, accidents with equipment and surroundings.
- I recognize the difficulties associated with this activity and attest that I am physically fit to participate safely in the activity and that a qualified medical practitioner has not advised me otherwise.
- I understand the demanding physical nature of this activity. I am not aware of any medical condition, injury or impairment that will be detrimental to my health if I participate in this activity. In the event that I become aware of any medical condition, injury or impairment that may be detrimental to my health if I participate in this activity my trainer will be informed immediately. By continuing to participate in this activity, I accept the risks despite these conditions and am still, and will always be under the terms of this agreement. I assume the risk of and responsibility for any injury, death or property damage resulting from my participation in this activity.
- I recognize there may be no or inadequate treatment or transport of me if I am injured.
- I must supply my own towel, water and wear fully covered sport shoes at all times. Sandals, thongs or slip-on shoes are not permitted.
- I Must NOT be under the influence of drugs, legal or illegal.
- Only paying KJF members are permitted to participate in sessions.
- KJF participants must obey and follow trainer’s instructions. KJF participants must use equipment as instructed by the trainer and must conform to the general training etiquette of sharing session equipment with other participants.
- KJF will not be liable for participants who disobey safety instructions given & for clients who train without a clearance from their doctor.
- Inappropriate conduct or conduct that may disturb other KJF members (as determined by KJF trainers) is not tolerated.
- KJF trainers are not able to provide participants with medical advice in regard to medical fitness and information provided is used as a guideline to the limitations of participant’s ability to exercise only.
- In the event you leave personal effects in possession of a KJF trainer or within the training area for the purpose of storage during a session, KJF does not accept responsibility for any lost or stolen property.
- Personal Training Cancellation policy states KJF members must give 24 hours notice before canceling a PT otherwise full payment must be made.
- Group training sessions missed throughout duration of package will not be refunded. There are no refunds, replacement or extension of expiry to sessions not used.
- Cancellation or suspension of packages involves the completion of the ‘change of details form’.
Cancellation may occur if:
a) Client moves 50kms out of the area (proof of address required)
b) Medical reasons or permanent injury. A doctor’s certificate is required and must state that the individual is unable to train on a permanent basis.
Suspension may occur if:
If a client is injured or suffers from a medical condition, a doctor’s certificate will be required and their package may be put on hold for the recovery period at a cost of $10 per month. (c) For all other cancellations 30 days written notice is required and a cancellation fee of 50% of the remaining amount owing will be charged. NO REFUNDS will be given under any circumstances.
- Often photos or video footage is taken during sessions for advertising purposes. If you do not give permission for yours or your child’s photo to be used on media material or the KJF website please indicate by highlighting this paragraph.
- 13 years is the minimum age requirement for a membership. 13-15 year old members must be accompanied by a parent or guardian or school representative at all times when participating. 16-17 year old members may train without a parent or guardian. The parent or guardian must sign the membership form and the screening form.
I certify that I am 18 years or older and have read this document and fully understand it
As a parent or guardian of the participant a) I agree to the above for myself and on behalf
of the participant and b) I indemnify and will keep indemnified any person or body directly
or indirectly associated with the conduct of the activity on the terms referred to.
We are committed to keeping your personal information secure and private. You will never receive spam e-mail, junk mail, or any sort of telemarketing calls.
We will send you email notifications related to your order such as order confirmation and tracking #‘s when your order ships or special offers unless you instruct us not to. You will get 1 newsletter. Click unsubscribe and you will never get another one. It’s that easy.
We will NEVER sell, rent, give or offer your name or any other information about you to any other company or individual for any type of solicitation. We value your business and the trust that you place in us and would never misuse your information.
Your credit card is processed through Authorize.net’s secure servers and all private information is encrypted using the latest and greatest encryption technology. We spend a lot of money to make sure that you, our customer, have the very best protection.
Our systems are tested daily against vulnerabilities to make sure your information never gets compromised. We value the trust you place in us and strive to maintain it.
Have any other questions?
E-mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
All purchases are final. Please contact email@example.com to discuss any additional information regarding our refund policy.
All cancellations must be received at least 24 hours before your training session in order to avoid being charged for your session. Clients who do not cancel with 24 hours notice will be charged for the cancelled session.
KJF understands that emergencies happen. We provide every client with one free short-notice cancellation. You will not be charged for your first cancellation with less than 12 hour notice. Subsequent short-notice cancellations will be charged for the session. The free short-notice cancellation only applies if KJF is notified prior to the session start time. No shows are not eligible for the free cancellation.
Clients are expected to begin working out at the start time of the scheduled appointment. A late start time does not entitle a client to a session longer than the scheduled appointment.
Expiration Dates on Packages
Any sessions that remain after the expiration date will be forfeited.
1 session: 1 month from the date of purchase
5 sessions: 2 months from the date of purchase
10 sessions: 3 months from the date of purchase
Videos for sale on this website download as a ZIP (.zip) file containing an MP4 (.mp4) video file. MP4 files are compatible with the most recent versions of iTunes (for Mac OSX and Windows) and Windows Media Player (on the Windows 7 operating and above). Information on playing MP4 files with older versions of Windows and Windows Media Player is available on this Microsoft support page.
By purchasing any video on this website, you acknowledge that your device or devices are capable of playing MP4 video files and that incompatablity with your device or devices is not the responsiblity of KJF or any parties involved in the creation and maintenence of this website.